Monday 23 October 2017

My Teacher Thinks I'm...

My Teachers think I’m listening, but really I am… At Moana pool in Dunedin with Mum, frightfully jumping off the diving board.

My Teachers think I’m reading, but really I am… At Kmart, in Wellington, creating a colouring in based on stars, with Dad .

My Teachers think I’m working, but really I am… Lost in the magical world of books, having fun with all the book characters I like.

My Teachers think I’m writing, but really I am… on an aeroplane as an unaccompanied minor, having fun with Ruby, Alison and my second cousin, sucking on aeroplane candy!

My Teachers think I’m doing maths, but really I am… At the reserve bank, getting given a lollipop and some old shaving of money, that is worth $100!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent writing - I can hear your personality through your writing. I remember some of those times too. And you trying to pay me back with the ripped up money! It sounds like you have lots of happy memories and thoughts about the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely writing Rebecca. You have such a great imagination and so many experiences to be remembering from your holiday and your life xxx Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. all this sounds quite exciting but does the teacher know?you have a good memory and can recall it pretty spiffily-my teachers never let me have creative writing like yours do - not sure if the shredded money is worth 100$ now though! well done grannygrandadgreenfield

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always such a joy to share your ideas Rebecca - I know what you mean about getting lost in books.

    ReplyDelete