Tuesday 4 December 2018

The Door. (Part two)

Last time…


I heard a creak, I brushed the hair out of my face, and entered the now open door…


Now…


CRUNCH!


I looked down to see what I stood on, crossing my finger, I hope it isn’t a bone from
a body. I thought, It was a stick. I let out a whoosh of breath, and looked around.


Suddenly, I heard a evil laugh. “Who’s there?” I shouted into the darkness,
but nothing replied, “Show yourself!” I called fearlessly into the darkness, well, maybe
I was a Little scared.


“Come with me child.” Said a raspy voice suddenly,
“I will show you the way to your friends…”


I walked through the darkness, following the raspy voice, they didn’t want me to
me them, whoever they were, suddenly, I saw a light. I started to run, and then I saw
them, well, her. Only one of my friends were there, she weren’t very hidden,
but there was a big, thick, gnarly, rotten rope around her. I quickly started untying the
knots she was stuck in.


“Clara!” My friend gasped, “How did you find me?”


“Hazel, I’ll explain how later. First of all, we need to find Alan and Luca.” I replied.


“I know where they are, I got dropped here last, with the least defense, we need to get
ready, Luca’s trap is really hard…” Said Hazel...

To Be Continued (again)

4 comments:

  1. Good work Rebecca, you did a great job!

    From, definitely not Rebecca :p (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is tremendous,you are keeping the tension high, we hard being sucked into your fascinating story- help! There are a few grammatical errors that we can show you when we see you tomorrow but these are minor and do not detract from your excellent story- you are on a high roller with this story and we hope that you can distil some more gripping,thrilling and ripping yarns(check those last three words out).would love to hear you read this story . GGG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is so great, well done!! You create tension very effectively and make this very enjoyable to read.

    ReplyDelete