Wednesday 8 November 2017

MY CARNIVAL ART!!

CARNIVAL ART...


On Sunday, the 12th of November, it's the Frankley school carnival day. For the carnival all the classrooms make art. This year we got to choose out of 4 items, Symmography, making a bag,T-shirts or Painting on a canvas. I chose to make the bag. I really enjoyed using TWO different sewing machines to put the bag together and cutting up the material for it. I got to screen print on the bag and I also wanted to hand sew some things on, and hot glue some things on too. I liked making the bag and I love the result for it too. HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY RESULT DOWN BELOW...

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful effort and how well you have used the colours.Sewing and making and decorating bags is cool.We really like the cats paw design but one of us thinks that some tomato sauce could ,perhaps ,be used to extend the design!We hope you get to keep the bag and wonder if a cat gets to use it as a day bed!.thanks for this.grannygrandadgreenfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be very pleased with how your bag turned out Rebecca. I love that you were able to use some buttons that hold memories for me - those cat buttons were once sewn on an outfit that I made for Saffy and some of the older buttons you sorted through were my Grandmothers and mums. In the old days you cut off buttons when you threw away your clothes and then used the buttons again. It saved a lot of $$$$!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Rebecca that looks fantastic - I love the way the O is the cats face - brilliantly creative. I can't wait to see it in REAL life!

    ReplyDelete