Tuesday 19 September 2017

MY GROUP HAVE FINALLY FINISHED OUR WIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GROUP HAVE FINALLY FINISHED WIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wit group have finally finished our with for Te Puawai, I'm very happy because it took a long time for us to finish. By the way, if you don't know what my group, Greer, Lucia and I did we made Pokemon cards, our name for the cards are called Buggymon and we also have a symbol that Greer made. We chose to do pokemon cards because we thought it would be fun to do and it would be a nice way to teach the class about them. At the start of wit we interviewed four students from Te Puawai, two girls and two boys. We asked them about Pokemon cards and the girls were okay with it but the boys were shouting YES YES YES... So we made them. What I thought about my group was, Greer was good, I was good but Lucia was a tiny bit off task and she didn't make many at ALL! 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are finally done honey! Have you got any photographs of the cards? I'd love to see some abd Greer's symbol. Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to see if I can get some photos soon! XOXO love you

      Delete
  2. Awesome work. You have worked really hard on the WIT. The way your blog is written it's really clear to see your process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We liked the way you described the process of making/designing the cards and liked how you did good gender balance .However we don`t know much about pokemon( i would not like people poking me) and so bogeyman,buggymon leave us a bit puzzled- what is the purpose of these fascinating buggy pokey cards-are they great fun to make and do you have to put names on them like muggy,huggy,duggy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops that last comment was from grannygrandadgreenfield

    ReplyDelete